CarQuest is looking for people to join our team as Parts Counter Person.
Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. Quirk Auto Group offers unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits.
- Ensure parts and accessories are available for resale
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments
- Work with the Parts Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that may affect parts sales
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to operate an automobile
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to withstand prolonged periods of computer usage and/or data entry
- 1 year parts experience
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold, and rain
- Ability to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders and lift up to 70lbs.
high school diploma or the equivalent
Come Work For Quirk! At Quirk Auto Group you will find excellent income potential, paid time off, training, 401(k) program, health, dental, life and disability insurance as well as fantastic advancement opportunities.