The Box Office & Membership Manager is responsible for ticketing, box office, subscriptions and other duties relating to Launchpad events and programs. This includes overseeing Membership, event ticketing creation and maintenance, establishing protocols for box office staff, communicating with ticket holders, and maintaining physical box office materials as required.
This role will include key responsibilIties such as:
Box Office Operations -
• Create and publish ticketing pages for all Launchpad events (as required)
• Oversee the creation and manage inventory for all event ticket types
• Maintain accurate COMP/Guest lists for all Launchpad events (as required)
• Create / Maintain physical & digital Show Folders for performance events with direction from the BAE Venue Manager or Project Lead
• Manage inventory of all physical box office assets including wristbands, badges, lams, etc.
• Implement box office procedures for all Launchpad events, including entry, sales, will call, coat check etc.
• Oversee Box Office needs for All Roads Music Festival as assigned
• Oversee handling of refund requests by ticket holders
Launchpad Membership -
• Managing new Membership subscriptions and mailing new member materials
• Managing Membership renewals and mailing corresponding materials
• Updating and maintaining the membership database, contact info and payment history
• Messaging active and past members as required
Skills & Qualifications
• A passion for the arts, music and community
• A desire to grow and improve Launchpad and the confidence to express what that looks like to you
• Superior time management and organizational skills, with an ability to
understand how live events come
• Strong customer service ability
• Confident, friendly, professional and comfortable with calling vendors
• Ability to work autonomously in a startup environment
• A personal desire for ongoing learning, continuous improvement and development
• Self-motivation but love being part of a team
• Ability to delegate when necessary
• Be confident in sharing ideas with your team
Candidates must submit a resume and letter of interest in order to be considered for the position.