Bangor Federal Credit union has a current opening for a Loan Processor.
- The Loan Processor is responsible for processing loans and providing clerical support for all Loan Officers
- Processes all file maintenance of loans
- Follows-up with the Loan Officer to determine status
- Serves as lending receptionist and assists with telephone call inquiries
- Cross-sells other services
- Maintain and create spreadsheets and reports
- Serves as quality control by verifying all documents for completeness and accuracy
Must have at least two years of related experience.
If you would like to send your resume, please submit it with a cover letter to Jill Harper, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bangor Federal offers a competitive wage and benefit package including:100% employer paid premiums for health insurance, life insurance, and short and long-term disability, 401k plan with up to 4% match, Wellness Program, Education Assistance, and generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan.
Bangor Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.